Is it Time to Consider a Letsfit Smart Watch?
A good smart watch does more than just tell the time, though that is an obvious feature they offer. But the Letsfit smart watch do so much more. In fact, a quality smart watch is like having a personal assistant on your wrist at all times. From everything from giving notifications for incoming phone calls and text messages on the go; to tracking your daily activity and movements, heart rate, and sleep quality; a smart watch is guaranteed to make your day-to-day life easier.
With each passing year, more and more technologies become available that exist to improve our overall quality of life. ‘Work smarter, not harder’ has become the mantra of our generation, and these new technologies offer us many opportunities to just that. Here are some ways you can harness smart technologies to reduce your overall stress and make your life easier.
Our Top Smart Watch Picks
If you are looking for a quality smart watch without breaking the bank, look no further. Consider choosing one of the following smart watches:
- LETSCOM ID206 Smart Watch – with Amazon Alexa Support If you are looking for a smart watch that can do it all, this is the option for you! This Letsfit smart watch comes with Amazon Alexa support that enables you to access the latest news or weather information with a command, while also controlling all of your home’s smart devices with ease. The watch also provides all-day tracking of your fitness, heart rate, blood oxygen levels, and sleep patterns. All while giving you intelligent data on its extra large 1.69″ LCD screen.
- LETSCOM ID205L Smart Watch: For an intermediate model with a pop of color, this watch is for you. This Letsfit smart watch comes with a 1.3″ LCD touchscreen and is the perfect assistant to track your daily activity levels, sleep, and heart rates. It also provides notifications for incoming calls and messages, and can even warn you when you’ve been sitting too long and need to get up and move!
- LETSCOM ID115PHR Health + Fitness Tracker: For a more streamline model of watch, this Letsfit smart watch is the perfect option. But don’t let its size fool you! This watch contains all the useful health, fitness, and message notifications characteristic of a quality smart watch, just in a sleeker package.
Tune Out The World With Letsfit Earbuds
Sometimes the noise of the work can be a source of stress and irritation as you go about your day. Tuning out this noise while listening to your favorite music is an excellent way to fix this, and a quality pair of earbuds will go a long way towards doing so.
Our Top Letsfit Earbuds Picks
If you are considering a new pair of earbuds, we recommend you consider these options:
- Letsfit T20 Bluetooth Wireless Sport Earbuds with Mic: Looking for a stylish and unobtrusive earbud? These may be for you. These low-profile Bluetooth earbuds fit securely into the ear, providing 4-5 hours of listening time per charge. An added benefit – these earbuds are microphone-equipped, allowing you to talk on the phone or activate voice commands for smart tech from wherever you are.
- Letsfit T15 True Wireless Earbuds: A simple yet classic design, these earbuds are a slim and sleek option that easily work for an on-the-go lifestyle. Capable of up to 5 continuous hours of play time per charge, these Bluetooth earbuds are guaranteed to help you drown out the sounds of the world.
- Letsfit U8L Sports Headphones: These earbuds feature the added support of ear-hooks, to ensure they stay secure no matter what your day-to-day life entails. Perfect for even the most active lifestyles, these Letsfit earbuds are water-resistant against rain and sweat, making them perfect for music lovers who enjoy running, biking, or even hiking.
Get Better Sleep With a Letsfit White Noise Machine
Ongoing sleep disruptions can lead to everything from memory issues to trouble concentrating. On the extreme end, deprivation can lead to a weakened immune system or weight gain. Adding a white noise machine to your nightly bedtime routine can help to improve your overall sleep quality by keeping night-time noises from disrupting your sleep, using calming sounds to override any disturbances.
Our Top Letsfit White Noise Machine Picks
If you are looking for a white noise machine to help improve your sleep, consider one of the following:
- Letsfit SP1 Sound Machine With Sunrise Alarm: One of the sleekest sound machines on the market, this Letsfit white noise machine has 20 sounds and 6 ambient light options to help sooth you while sleeping. Unlike many white noise machines, however, this option also doubles as a sunrise alarm clock that can be snoozed touch-free with just a wave of your hand.
- Letsfit TP2 Sound Machine: For a simpler option, this Letsfit white noise machine gives you 20 soothing sounds, 7 nightlight color options, and a digital clock face that enables you to use the sunrise alarm features that are built-in.
- Letsfit T2 Portable Sound Machine: Life doesn’t always give us the opportunity to sleep in the comfort of our own homes. If you live a life on-the-go, consider a portable option like this Letsfit white noise machine. With 20 sounds ranging from sea waves to lullabies, this travel-friendly and home-friendly option is a perfect multi-purpose model.
We live in a world with a multitude of technologies to help make our lives easier. Consider the many ways that harnessing technologies like a smart watch, white noise machine, or even a simple pair of ear buds can enrich yours. Be sure to refer back to this page as you make your choice, for our best advice and quality products.
This article will answer why a Blender Bottle can be an excellent addition to your next workout.
With seemingly endless water bottle options available on the market, it is no surprise that many gymgoers find themselves overwhelmed when it comes to selecting the perfect water bottle. This can be a particular challenge for exercisers who like to add pre- or post-workout shakes to their routine. Adding nutritional supplements, protein powders, and other thick add-ins that can easily clog up traditional water bottles. Blender Bottles have become a favorite go-to bottle, gaining a massive following since the year 2000. But what is so special about these unique bottles?
What is A Blender Bottle?
Blender Bottles are a type of specialized shaker cup that allow users to add protein powders, meal replacement powders, nutritional supplements, and other add-ins to their drinks or shakes without requiring the use of a blender or other bulky equipment. The bottles feature the patented Blender Bottle wire whisk, a stainless steel ball that mixes in add-ins with no spills or added mess. Users can then drink the blended mix out of the same bottle they mixed it in, so there are no wasteful use of multiple dishes or appliances needed to make your morning drink.
Top 5 Best Blender Bottle Models
Blender Bottles now come in a wide variety of styles. Thus ensuring that there is a type of bottle that meets the needs of everyone. A few of the most popular models include:
- Classic: Available in a variety of colors ranging from clear to electric blue. The classic design features a new, rounded base to ensure better mixing. The Blender Bottle’s characteristic Spout Guard that keeps the bottle’s mouthpiece clean throughout all day use. This classic model comes in 20oz, 28oz, and 45oz sizes.
- Pro Series: Since 2016, the Blender Bottle Pro Series has featured pro-grade and top-of-the-line materials as an upgraded version of the line’s classic model. The Pro Series of Blender Bottle comes in 24oz, 28oz, and 32oz sizes.
- Strada: The Strada model of Blender Bottle is an insulated, stainless-steel shaker bottle that features a twist-open top. This bottle’s design ensures that it easily opens and closes without fears of spills or other messes. The Strada model comes in a 24oz size.
- Mantra: The Mantra model of Blender Bottle is the line’s only model with an all-glass body and spout. It comes with a twist-on cap, as well as the line’s standard Blender Ball whisk.
- Licensed Designs: For gymgoers looking to show off their favorite movies or characters, Blender Bottle offers a line of bottles featuring officially licensed designs. These include Harry Potter, Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, DC, and other well-known and well-loved characters.
Blender Bottles and Your Fitness Routine
Blender Bottles are an excellent addition to any fitness routine. Especially for exercisers who are looking to add nutritional supplements or other additions to their pre- or post-workouts. In particular, Blender Bottles are useful for your fitness adventures as they assist you in:
- Bringing your pre- or post-workout drinks on the go. One of the greatest advantages to using a Blender Bottle is no longer being tied to a traditional electric blender or other mixer. The handheld design of the Blender Bottle lets you take your shakes with you.
- Ensuring that every bit of your added supplements is mixed into your drink. Mixing your add-ins into your drink using other methods can easily result in improper mixing, separating, or otherwise unpleasant results that can prevent you from taking in the full benefits of your nutritional shakes. The Blender Bottle’s patented whisk helps to guarantee all your ingredients are easily mixed in your bottle.
- Guaranteeing you are using a bottle with safe ingredients. Unfortunately many water bottles on the market use plastics and other materials that contain BPA and phthalates, toxic chemicals that can have a negative effect on your overall health. A Blender Bottle can help you avoid this, as the bottles are guaranteed to be free of these toxins and to be made of only the highest-quality materials.
No matter which style of Blender Bottle you choose, these unique bottles will elevate your fitness routine. Hopefully, this article helps you make your final Blender Bottle selection.
There are a variety of different statistics out there that claim to tell us how much water we need to drink in a day to stay healthy and hydrated. Some doctors say 64 oz, or 8 cups, is the perfect amount. Others say the number is higher – as much as 11.5 cups for adult women and 15.5 cups for adult men.
Regardless of which statistic you aim to meet, remembering to keep up with your daily water intake can be a challenge. However, new lines of innovative smart water bottles have arisen. Unlike blender bottles, these products promise to help even the most forgetful of water drinkers to remember to meet their daily goals. But what is a smart water bottle, and which bottle do we recommend to help you meet your daily water needs?
What is a Smart Water Bottle?
Smart water bottles are new innovative takes on the classic water bottle. They are designed to track a variety of statistics related to your overall hydration and fitness. They do this largely through Bluetooth syncing with mobile apps you can easily download on your phone, allowing you to keep track of your progress anytime, anywhere.
How Many Cups is 24 oz?
If you are looking for a quick conversion of 24 oz to cups, it would be equal to about 3 cups of water. A conversion of 24 oz to lbs. would equal about 1.5lbs. 24 oz to ml converts to 710 ml.
4 Benefits of a Smart Water Bottle
There are many reasons why these bottles have become fan favorites, but here are a few reasons why smart water bottles are a beneficial addition to your daily routine:
- They can remind you to drink your daily intake of water. If you have a tendency to forget about your water bottle as you go about your day, these bottles are the answer. Smart bottles often have added features to gently remind you to drink up – either through the use of glow lights or by sending a notification to your phone.
- They track your water intake. With these bottles, you no longer have to try and remember how much water you have had on a daily basis. One of the greatest benefits of these bottles is that they keep track of the total volume of liquid you have drank in a given day, even if you refill the bottle multiple times. You can even use the app to set your own daily goals for how hydrated you would like to be.
- They can connect to your existing tech. These technologically savvy bottles generally connect to your phone or other devices via a Bluetooth connection, meaning that no special technology is required to operate them beyond common technologies that most people already have.
- They are visible at night. One of the seldom talked about benefits of a LED water bottle is their ability to be visible even in the dimmest of light. This is because these bottles tend to be illuminated by built in LED lights, guaranteeing that you will always be able to find your bottle – whether you choose to run in the early hours of the morning or just want to keep it on your bedside table at night.
HidrateSpark 3 Berry – $59.95 from: Hidrate
Our Recommendation: Hidrate Spark 3, the Ultimate Smart Water Bottle
They Hidrate Spark 3 has quickly risen to the top of the smart water bottle market, and for good reason. Hidrate makes one of the highest quality bottles available. Especially for people who find themselves needing consistent reminders to keep up with their hydration goals.
How Does the Hidrate Spark 3 Work?
Its built-in sensor stick allows the Hidrate Spark 3 to track your water intake. It then communicates this information via Bluetooth to the Hidrate Spark App, which users can download onto their mobile phones. As an LED water bottle, the Hidrate Spark 3 even glows gently with an ambient light. This reinforces the need to continue drinking to meet your goals.
Is the Hidrate Spark Safe?
Absolutely! The Hidrate Spark 3 is made of a lightweight, BPA free Tritan plastic – guaranteeing that your bottle is free of these toxic chemicals. This innovative bottle is covered with a silicone sleeve to improve your grip. Thus, reducing the risk of accidental droppage that can come from condensation on the exterior of the bottle.
Hidrate’s full line of smart bottles come in a variety of sizes. The Spark 3 model comes in a 20oz option, while other models come in sizes anywhere from 17 oz. to 24 oz. and up.
If you have a tendency to forget to drink your daily amount of water, you are not alone. But there is hope! Using a smart bottle such as these is the perfect way to nudge yourself towards meeting those important hydration goals, no matter how hectic your day-to-day life happens to be. As you make your final decision, be sure to refer back to this guide for all the helpful information you need to choose the best water bottle for you.
The infinity hoop is currently an internet sensation as one of the most versatile workout tools. It is fun, easy to use, and the fact that one can use it in the comfort of their home; makes it even more convenient. However, the big question is, does the infinity hoop work, and what kind of workout can one use it for? Well, the answer is yes! This hula hoop does its job, and we are going to provide all the details about the infinity hoop, plus the kind of workouts you can perform with it.
What is the Infinity Hoop?
Also referred to as an intelligent hula hoop, this is a weighted hula hoop that works like the standard hoops, but this model is more advanced. In terms of the design, this weighted hula hoop comes in pieces that you have to join together to get the right fit for your waist size. The infinity hoop is meant to fit almost firmly around the waist for more comfort when working out.
Therefore, it is recommended that you measure your waist area before connecting the pieces to ensure you get the perfect fit. I want to outline the hoop with a weight attached to it that rotates as you move your waist to add a bit of resistance when working out.
What’s In the Infinity Hoop Package?
- The package consists of 1 infinity hoop (they come in pieces to join to your waist size)
- One weighted ball, in most cases, filled with sand
- A plastic tray
- A paper insert and a silicone cover
6 Benefits of Using The Infinity Hoop
1. Give Quicker Results
Apart from using it for standard hula hoop exercises, the weighted hula hoops are added more weight, hence providing more resistance in your workout. People tend to get quicker results than when working out with the other hoops. Also, this infinity hoop is recommended to be used for 30 seconds and in 30 days to give the expected results.
2. Burn Calories
Probably one of the significant benefits this hoop is famous for is that it can help you lose weight. It supports cardio workouts such that using it for 30 minutes per session; you get to burn up to 210 calories. Imagine using it twice a day and every day; you get to lose a lot of calories which results in weight loss.
3. Body Toning
This is also a great workout tool to help you tone significant body parts. The infinity hoop involves using the core, which in return helps create muscles around the waist for perfect toning. It also engages the lower body parts so that you will tighten the glutes, hamstrings, and butt areas. To engage more of the lower body parts, consider standing with one foot in front or slightly bending your legs when working out with the hoop.
4. Full-body cardio
It all depends on how you use the weighted hoop for full-body workouts. First off, it fits perfectly on the waist, so you can hoop with it while jumping at the area you are working out. The hula hoop comes with a weight filled with sand to add some weight to challenge your body. You need to ensure you position your body in a good balance, which involves using the lower body parts. Lastly, you have to engage your core for better hooping. Therefore, this is a hoop you can use to exercise your entire body.
5. Pre Workout Warm-Up
This weighted hoop is excellent if you are looking for a better way to warm up your body before embarking on vigorous cardio workouts. It engages the better part of your body that will get your muscles” woken” and ready for other cardio.
6. They are fun
I can say the weighted hoop is more fun as you don’t need to keep on positioning it around the waist. As we had mentioned, the infinity hoop is meant to fit around the waist, which means it does not fall off as you work out with it.
3 Weighted Hula Hoop Exercises
1. Front and Back Hula Hoop Rock
This is technically where you work out with the hoop by moving your body front and back.
- Stand with either of the legs in front (you can start with the left or right foot)
- Then position the weight ball on the side where you placed the foot front.
- Then start gently to rock your body around while rocking it back and vice versa. Do 15 reps on one side and then interchange the legs and the ball starting point.
2. Side By Side Hula Hoop (Traditional)
This workout targets the core to either tighten it or create muscles around the waist. It is also a more comfortable workout since you perform it with your legs in the same position.
- Stand with your legs apart.
- Position the weighted ball on either side and then begin to rotate your waist circularly. Repeat this for 15 reps and then interchange rotation from the other side.
- One point to note is that you should always interchange both sides to ensure equal workout results.
3. Arm Swing Hula
This is a workout that targets both lower and upper body parts.
- You ought to stand with your legs apart and stretch your hands as far as you can
- Then swing starting from either side while swinging your hands back and forth in a rotation motion.
- Repeat the same on the other side.
Want a way to achieve an all-in-one exercise that’s simple and easy? Consider adding a traditional or adjustable kettlebell to your list of go-to exercises! Kettlebells may seem a bit daunting to use at first, but by taking the time to learn some classic kettlebell exercises you too can become an expert in no time.
This article will provide everything you need to know to understand kettlebells, especially when it comes to the exact exercises you should be doing as part of your regular exercise routine.
What is a Kettlebell?
Kettlebells are one of the most efficient weight training tools available. More specifically, however, kettlebells are a unique type of exercise weight that resembles a cannonball-like sphere topped with a sturdy cast-iron handle for gripping. The size of the “cannonball” will vary according to how much the kettlebell weighs. Their unique design makes kettlebells far easier to use than traditional dumbbells or barbells, and they are portable and easily stored even in your own home.
What is an Adjustable Kettlebell?
Traditional kettlebells may be useful for exercise, but some innovative companies like Kettlebell Kings have begun developing adjustable kettlebells as a new take on this classic equipment. Where traditional kettlebells can only be used for whatever weight they are crafted at, adjustable kettlebells come with separate weights that can be added or removed from the bell. This gives you the option to adjust the overall weight of the kettlebell, without having to have multiple bells in your space.
7 Best Kettlebell Exercises
Done correctly, kettlebells can help you to get a full body workout at the gym or in the comfort of your own home. Consider incorporating the following exercises into your next exercise routine:
This exercise is one that is very beginner-friendly. To begin, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and place the kettlebell on the ground in front of you. With your knees bent slightly, reach down with straight arms and grab the kettlebell. Swing the kettlebell backwards between your legs, before bringing it in an upward motion as you shift into an upright standing position.
To properly do kettlebell deadlifts, start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart. Place the adjustable kettlebell on the ground directly between your feet, in line with your ankles. Keeping your arms straight but gently bending your knees, reach down to grasp the handle with both hands. Your butt should move backwards as you do this. Keeping your arms tucked close to your body, move into an upright position holding the kettlebell.
To properly do kettlebell squats, start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart. Be sure to turn the toes slightly outward. Hold the Kettlebell with both hands, up at the level of your chest. Then, bend your knees until you are down in a low squat – the same type of movement you would make if you were sitting down into a chair. Then, return to an upright position.
Kettlebell Squats (Goblet-style)
This modified version of a kettlebell squat starts with standing upright, feet spread shoulder-width apart. Hold the kettlebell with both hands in front of your chest, right below your chin. Push your hips back as you squad down as low as you possibly can. Then return to the upright position. Keep the kettlebell in the same place throughout this movement, almost like you are holding a goblet of wine you don’t want to spill as you squat down.
For an arms-only workout, try the kettlebell press. With this exercise, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold the kettlebell in one hand. Bring it up to shoulder-level, and flip the bottom of the bell upward so that the handle is underneath the spherical end. Holding the handle tightly (so you don’t drop it on your head), press the kettlebell straight upward until your arm is fully extended and your elbow is by your ear. Slowly bring it down to the lower position. Be sure to do this exercise with the opposite arm as well.
This exercise requires you to have access to a sturdy bench or box that can hold the combined weight of you and your kettlebell. To do the kettlebell step-up, hold the weight directly in front of your chest. Then, leading with your left leg step up onto your bench or box, before coming back down and repeating the process. Repeat this process, leading with your right leg instead.
One of the simplest, and therefore most underrated, exercises to do with a kettlebell is the kettlebell carry. Simply hold the kettlebell in one hand, with your back straight and as upright as possible. Begin walking back and forth in a straight line, being careful to keep the arm close to but not touching the side of your body. Repeat this exercise with the opposite arm as well.
Are Are Adjustable Kettlebells Safe To Use?
Generally speaking – yes. Kettlebells are as safe as any other type of exercise weight you may choose to use.
Beginners to exercising with kettlebells should be sure to start slowly and build their way up. Even if you are used to exercising with heavier weights, a gradual buildup is still important so that you can learn the proper techniques to handle these weights. The exercises done with kettlebells tend to shift your center of gravity, which can throw you off balance if you are not quite use to the change.
As with any weights, the safest way to use kettlebells is to lift with the legs and not the back. Lifting incorrectly puts you at high risk of pulling or otherwise injuring the muscles in your back. Be sure to not overdo it, and only use the weights that you can comfortably use without overtaxing yourself. Too heavy of weights can lead to pulled muscles, or accidentally dropping the weight on yourself or someone else.
If ever you have concerns about the safety of a particular form of exercise, discuss the concerns with your doctor or another medical professional. If you haven’t realized by now, kettlebells are the perfect exercise tool to work every muscle you have with relative ease. Next time you go to the gym, be sure to refer back to this page for the full list of everything you should be doing with your trusty kettlebell!
Let’s be honest, when you search for home gyms in Amazon, the Weider Home Gym looks like every other piece of equipment. But, when you take a closer look at the options, the Weider product line starts to look more enticing. Luckily, your friends at ReviewExercisePrograms.com did all the dirty work, completed the research and published this article. Let’s dive in!
Weider Home Gym 2980 X
The Weider Home Gym 2980 X is a six station system made out of durable steel tubes. It has an 80 lb. vinyl weight stack with a 300 lb. weight capacity and up to 214 lbs. of total resistance. The innovative pulley system allows the home gym to become a total body training beast. The durable construction along with the fluid motion of the pulley allows you to train anything from your chest and back to shoulders and arms. The flexibility offered by the 2980 X is something to take note of: you have complete control over your workout.
Because you can easily work every major muscle group, the Weider home gym means you get the most efficient use of your workout time (hey, the free exercise chart included with the package helps a little too!) while also getting the best bang for your buck. Oh, by the way, the leg developer extension ensures you never miss leg day!
The Fine Print (Technical Specs)
- Length: 65 inches, Width: 37 inches, Height: 76 inches
- Item Weight 180 Pounds
- Model Name WESY1938
- 80 lb vinyl Weight Stack
- Chest Fly System
- Four Roll Leg Developer
- Cable-pulley system provides up to 214 lbs of resistance.
- Vinyl Sewn Seat for easy cleaning
- Preacher Pad
- Ankle strap with handle.
- Exercise chart.
Assembly – You’ve Been Warned:
You do need to assemble the Weider Home Gym 2980 X yourself. While there aren’t a large number of individual components, there are a loft of nuts and bolts used for assembly (there better be – this thing is built to last). The package does include a 33-step manual that will walk you through assembly. With a few wrenches, screwdrivers (flathead and Philips) and some determination, the assembly process should be pretty quick (re: a couple hours).
The Weider Home Gym packs a lot of punch in this price range. It’s small space means that you get set up quickly and not have to remodel an entire room if you don’t want to. Quality competitors in this category are $100-$300 higher than this machine. Having six unique stations provides versatility extremely hard to find in this price range. It’s solid construction will make your friends think you paid double.
Now to be fair, you aren’t going to be posting insane deadlifts on YouTube with this machine. The relatively low weight stakc limit doesn’t really allow for it. If you are a bigger guy or gal, this machine may be a little less than ideal. The small footprint of the machine is the hinderance to those of bigger ilk. The machine itself is pretty heavy weighing in at just under 200 lbs, but at the end of the day, your there to gain muscle and strength so these machines really don’t need to be feather light.
Your bang for buck with this home gym is exceptional.
The Weider Power Tower is the prefect machine for push-up, dips, knee-raise and pull-ups. This product also includes How to Strength Train with iFIT; and on-demand trainer-led workout platform. (Weight capacity is 300 lbs).
Real Ketones allow you to enter ketosis quicker and without the keto flu symptoms. Check out our Real Ketones Review.
Ladies, if you are looking for a protein powder designed for you, you need to head to our Tone It Up Protein Review.